Sunday , 23 September 2018

Betax shutter cla

JBiz News Forums General Betax shutter cla

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ackelnareg1977 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ackelnareg1977
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    Aug 11, 2011 I had to CLA a Betax NO4 Shutter for Large format work. It is a Turner & Reich
    Convertible lens. The shutter was stuck in one speed. Now it …May 8, 2011 The shutter is a Betax No. 4 and although B and T mode work fine, the others all
    fire with the same speed. I wanted to have it CLA'd and give it …Suitability of a lens for a shutter does not mean;direct fit; It means that it is …
    360mm f-9 Apo-Nikkor, Copal #3, Ilex/Betax/Alphax #4, Ilex #5, Normal Apo
    Process …Sep 13, 2008 my technique for 'mounting' small barrel lenses onto a large Betax #5 shutter,
    using rubber bands and cardboard 'lens boards'.Similarly, we can longer repair Alphax #3 shutters. We will gladly clean, lubricate,
    adjust, and check (CLAC) them, but if, on first examination we determine that …Mark Hansen Camera Repair, Classic Camera Repair, Repairs of old cameras. …
    View cameras: All shutters including Betax, Compound, Copal, Compur, …Jun 28, 2015 Instructions on how to use the Compound Shutter included. … Care must be
    taken when undertaking a CLA of a Compound shutter since it has delicate …
    Alphax 5, 58mm, 73.8mm, 3.117 inches – 30 t.p.i., 1/50 second.Jun 23, 2018 Kodak Ektar 127 /4.7 #RC9479, c.1951, cover 4×5, Graflex shutter, … adjustible
    front element, Studio #2 shutter, flange, CLA'd, Ex+ $475. … /12.5 #10358, cover
    8×10, non-coated, series IIIa, Betax #3 shutter, flange, Ex $165.Oct 6, 2010 An Alphax, a Betax, my head's feeling odd! … Huego, P. Kodak Ball Bearing
    Shutter. http://www.vintage-camera-repair.info/ball%20bearing% …Results 1 – 48 of 256 Beautiful Wollensak 210mm (8-1/4") f/4.5 Lens in Alphax Shutter …. I would
    recommend a CLA and they usually run between $50 and up!Results 1 – 48 of 261 Beautiful Wollensak 210mm (8-1/4") f/4.5 Lens in Alphax Shutter … Wollensak
    Raptar Wide Angle 65mm f6.8 Lens, Rapax Shutter, CLA'd.Shutter fires nicely at all speeds, and has recently been CLA'd. … LARGE
    FORMAT 8X10 ACORDIAN CAMERA BETAX WOLLENSAK LENS &
    APOCHOMAT …Wollensak Velostigmat Wide Angle SER lll f/9.5 8×10 6.1/4", Betax no.3 Shutter
    – Wollensak Raptar Wide Angle 65mm f6.8 Lens, Rapax Shutter, CLA'd …
    Wollensak Velostigmat Series II 7 1/4" f/4.5 Lens in Betax no.3 Shutter-#246877.Location, Hours, Repair service · Gendergap · Jobo processor FAQ … Wollensak
    Velostigmat 12" 305mm F4.5 ULTRA FAST lens for 8X10 in Betax 5 shutter.The Alphax is a fairly simple design and easy to repair, but nevertheless is
    usually very reliable. If the shutter sticks or runs slow, it is almost always due to
    dried …The charge for special fitting of a lens in cells to a barrel or shutter depends ….
    Betax. Shutter. $150.00. "We have put this set of TIl1'1ler-Reich Le1lses to some
    very …… Our Repair Department is equipped anJ ready to give YOll high grade.shutters, we solicit the opportunity of making recommendations and …. Studio
    Betax Optimo. — – – — —. 0 …. Betax. Smaller. Focus. Barrel. Shutter. Stops. ——.
    3. 5 x 7. OY,x8Y,. 4,0. in. $23.50 ….. year after leaving our factory, we will repair or
    .Mar 3, 2012 Sizes of photographic leaf shutters. … Compur and Prontor shutters* …. century
    Wollensak produced the Alphax, Betax and Rapax shutters.The Classic Camera Repair Forum: Opening small Compound shutter with
    dialset …. step 2) A 1912 Wollensak Betax shutter – The brass plate removed to
    reveal …The Classic Camera Repair Forum: Opening small Compound shutter with
    dialset …. step 1) A 1912 Wollensak Betax shutter with an Aldis – Butcher
    anastigmat …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.